- Beautifully rendered documentation.
- Supports different themes.
- Flexible document stucture representation which uses CommonDoc.
- You can write your own markup engines in for
CommonDocand they should work with
You can choose in which markup docstrings are.
CommonDocsupports only two formats:
Scribahas extensions to render plots and TeX formulas. And it is relatively easy to write new extensions.
- There is a special tag to reference a symbols from CL specification.
- Default markup language is Scriba. And you have to learn it.
- Scriba is powerful, but hard to read because of heavy usage of markup keywords.
- Errors in markup is hard to debug because you have to inspect backtraces.
- There is no cross-referencing feature.
- I didn't find how to make Codex to generate